NEW: "Sleeping on the water"
This unique accommodation is located ón the Veerse Meer! The Maldives in Zeeland. From your terrace, you have endless views over the water.
The ground floor has a kitchen and sitting area and a double bed with a luxurious bathroom. On the top floor, a loft, there is also sleeping accommodation for 2 people. In the lounge area, you have lying views over the water.
On your luxurious terrace with a lounge, dining set, you can hear the water lapping and enjoy it all day long.
Important to know:
- Veerse Meersuite (side house) are numbers 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12 and 13
- The houses have a terrace by the water. There is a net along the terraces, so you cannot enter the water directly from the terrace. However, it is possible to walk via the terraces to the next house.
- After checking in on Monday and Friday, luggage will be brought to the accommodation for you, it can be dropped off at reception until 16.30. The car can then be parked on the Veerse Meerdreef, the road to the Villapark. Then you can walk to the accommodation, should it no longer be possible to drop off the luggage at reception, luggage carts are available at the car parks.
- The beds downstairs are made, bed linen is provided upstairs.
- Towels and kitchen towels are not included in the rental price. This also applies to a cot and/or chair. When booking online, you can add the extras to the reservation.
- Note: prepare for a walking or cycling holiday!
The Veerse Meer Suites are not accessible by car and the car park is 700 metres from the accommodation. If you want more transport convenience, book one of our other stays.
Availability and prices
Do you want to book for more than 3 weeks? Then please contact us.
Veerse Meersuites (Side House)
Unfortunately, this object type is not (any longer) available in the selected period or with the selected filters.
On the ground floor, there is a kitchen and sitting area and sleeping accommodation for 2 people. On the upper floor, a loft, there is also sleeping accommodation for 2 people. In the lounge area on the first floor, you can enjoy the water endlessly throughout the day.
The terrace on Lake Veere has a net on the water side, so the view is guaranteed, but you cannot enter the water directly from your terrace.
The Veerse Meersuite is fully equipped for 4 people, the beds downstairs are made, upstairs bedding is provided. On the terrace is an extensive garden set for 4 people.
The kitchen features:
Fridge with freezer compartment
2-ring induction plate
Nespresso coffee machine
Plates, cutlery, glasses and mugs
One cooking pan, one saucepan and one frying pan